"How I Learned Spoken English : My Complete Journey from Beginner to Confident Speaker"
"How I Learned Spoken English : My Complete Journey from Beginner to Confident Speaker"
![]() |
| My Spoken English Journey : From a beginner with doubts to a confident english speaker through daily practice and dedication. |
👉1. Why I Decided to Learn Spoken English :
- I started my journey as a beginner when I was facing serious financial problems.
- At that time, I had no source of income and was searching for jobs everywhere..
- I applied for many jobs, including private jobs, just to survive and support my life.
- Even though I worked hard, I could not get a job that matched my qualifications.
- I realized that I lacked some important skills and experience.
- I thought about starting a small business, but I did not have enough money.
- I wondered how I could start a business without any investment.
- After thinking deeply, I realized that everyone has a special talent or God-gifted skill.
- I decided to discover my own skill and focus on developing it.
- Once I found my skill, I started practicing and improving it every day.
- Slowly, I became better and more confident.
- I invested my time, effort, and passion into learning and mastering that skill.
- With regular practice, I improved my fluency and communication abilities.
- I decided to build my career by using that skill.
- Today, I can speak confidently without fear, confusion, or hesitation.
- I don't care to negative opinions because I believe in myself and my progress.
- This journey taught me that dedication, practice, and self-belief can change a human life .
👉 2. My Biggest Challenges as a Beginner :
- When I started learning spoken English, I faced many challenges and obstacles.
- As a beginner, I did not know where to start or how to begin my learning journey.
- Although I had a strong interest in learning spoken English, I had no clear plan or method to follow.
- There was nobody to guide, support, or encourage me during my learning process.
- I spent most of my learning time alone and tried to learn by myself.
- I explored new words and practiced making sentences, even though I made many mistakes.
- I did not know whether my sentences and learning methods were right or wrong.
- However, I continued practicing every day with consistency and dedication.
- For several months, I struggled and kept learning for my self motivation
- Gradually, I got some useful ideas and techniques for learning spoken English.
- I began implementing those ideas slowly, carefully, and confidently.
- I followed those methods and continued my learning journey step by step.
- Instead of irrigating too much about getting quick results, I focused on regular practice and improvement.
- This consistent effort helped me move forward and improve my spoken English skills day by day.
👉 3. The Mistakes I Made During My Learning Journey :
- During my English learning journey, I made many mistakes because of my limited knowledge.
- However, I never let those mistakes discourage me.
- Instead of irrigating about my errors, I focused on practicing consistently.
- I understood that making mistakes is a natural part of learning, especially for beginners.
- My goal was to improve gradually rather than become perfect overnight.
- Every mistake taught me something new and helped me learn better.
- I believed that I could correct my mistakes later through experience and continuous learning.
- I often listened to my recordings to identify and improve my weak areas.
- With regular practice, my confidence started growing day by day.
- I continued my learning journey without fear of making mistakes.
👉 4. Building a Strong Vocabulary Everyday :
- When I started practicing spoken English, I believed that vocabulary was one of the most important parts of learning and speaking English.
- However, I did not spend a lot of time memorizing long vocabulary lists.
- Instead, I focused mainly on daily speaking practice as a beginner.
- Whenever I came across a difficult word or could not remember the right word, I searched for it on Google and immediately used it in my practice sessions.
- As a beginner, I often needed many new words to express my thoughts and continue conversations.
- Rather than stopping my practice to learn vocabulary separately, I learned new words naturally while speaking and practicing.
- This approach helped me improve both my speaking skills and vocabulary at the same time.
- I already knew many basic words that I used in my daily life, which gave me confidence to continue practicing.
- I believed that regular exposure to new words would help me stay in my mind for a long time.
- Whenever I learned a new word, I tried to use it repeatedly in different conversations and situations.
- Gradually, those words became a natural part of my vocabulary.
- With consistent practice, my vocabulary grew stronger, and I became more confident in expressing myself in English.
- In this way, I learned and built strong my vocabulary
👉 5. How I Practised Spoken English At Home :
- At the beginning of my spoken English learning journey, there was nobody to help or guide me.
- Whatever knowledge I had, I practiced on my own.
- As I gradually improved, I continued practicing more to achieve fluency.
- One thing was always itn my mind: practice makes a person perfect.
- With this mindset, I practiced a lot, whether I made mistakes or spoke correctly.
- In the morning, I practiced English for one hour.
- In the evening, whenever I had some free time, I also spent my time for practicing English.
- In this way, I practiced consistently every day.
- As a result, I can now speak English with full confidence, without fear, confusion, or hesitation.
- so , I would like to recommend to my viewers that if you want to improve their spoken English, you should first remove negative thoughts from your minds .
- Once you develop a positive mindset and practice consistently, growth will come automatically.
👉 6. Using YouTube's, Books and Resources :
- When I started my English-speaking journey, I had a mobile phone, but I had no idea that this type of English-speaking content was available on YouTube.
- Later, when I came to know about such content, I started following people who spoke on podcast channels.
- I carefully observed how they talked, what English expressions they used, and which tenses they applied during conversations.
- I then tried to speak and practice exactly the way they did.
- However, I did not become obsessed with copying their tricks or speaking styles. My main focus was always on practicing English.
- I knew that without practice, nothing could become perfect.
- After some time, I knew that many books related to spoken English were available.
- Even then, I did not follow those books or spend time for learning more about these books.
- I believed that practicing English regularly was more beneficial for me.
- During that period, I neither had any English-speaking books nor followed any specific learning resources.
- I simply motivated myself and focused on practicing as much as possible.
- That was my entire approach to learning English.
- In this way, I practised regularly and gradually improved my speaking skills.
- Today, I can speak English confidently, just like a fluent speaker.
👉 7. Overcoming Fear and Gaining Confidence :
- In the beginning, I had no fear of learning English.
- I had only one goal: to learn and gain as much knowledge as possible in spoken English.
- I knew that if I learned with passion and dedication, one day I would be able to speak English fluently.
With this mindset, I learned and practiced a lot without irritating about what others might think or say about me, whether positively or negatively.- I stayed focused on my practice with full confidence and continued it for the long time.
- During my learning journey, I did not want to draw attention to my intentions or goals.
- I preferred to keep my learning and practice private because I did not want others to know what I was working on.
- I felt that if I discussed my learning journey in public or in front of others, some people might discourage or demotivate me.
- For that reason, I neither revealed my efforts in public nor shared them on social media platforms.
- At that time, I did not have enough confidence to speak English in public.
- As I gradually improved my speaking skills, I started sharing my content on social media.
- I wanted to receive feedback and responses from people.
- Instead of negative comments, I received appreciation and encouragement from them.
- This motivated me more and helped me grow.
- From that point onward, I continued working hard and always tried to do better than before.
👉 8. My Daily Speaking English Practice Routine :
- I practised speaking English alone every day on the roof of my house in the evening.
- Though my surrounding people didn't support my practice, but I continued with determination.
- I practised softly by murmuring instead of speaking loudly because I did not want others to know about my practice or make assumptions about me.
- In the morning, when I went outside for the toilet, I would sit in a quiet and lonely place and discuss a topic of my choice.
- This became a daily habit, and I kept motivating myself to achieve fluency in English.
- Whenever I felt interested, I recorded my speaking practice sessions to check my progress and improvement in fluency.
- In this way, I practised English consistently every day without overthinking the learning process.
- My main focus was regular practice, which gradually helped me improve my spoken English skills.
👉 9. Tips That Helped me Improve Faster :
- While practising English, I did not follow any special tips, tricks, or techniques.
- My main focus was simply to practise as much as possible every day.
- I kept motivating myself to continue practising rather than spending time overthinking.
- Instead of searching for shortcuts, I believed that consistent practice was the key to achieving my goal.
- This mindset helped me stay dedicated to my learning journey and gradually improve my spoken English.
👉 10. Advice For Anyone Starting their spoken English Journey :
- This is my advice to all my viewers who want to speak and write English fluently.
- Do not spend too much time thinking about how to achieve fluency quickly through tips and tricks.
- Instead, start learning with passion and focus on practising every day.
- Try to think in English while working, travelling, or whenever you have some free time.
- I recommend that you begin your learning journey without putting too much pressure on yourself.
- Start lightly and comfortably. As your interest grows, you can become more serious about your learning. That completely depends on you.
- Do not get frustrated or irritated during the learning process.
- Keep practising with passion, patience, and consistency.
- If you continue learning and practising regularly, you will gradually notice significant improvement in your English skills.
- After a few months, you will realize how much progress you have made and how much more confident you have become.
👉 Final Thought's :
English is a language just like our regional language. Since we have been speaking our regional language from childhood, it is easy for us to communicate in it. However, when we try to speak English, we often do not feel comfortable because we have not created an English-speaking environment around us. This becomes a major challenge in our learning journey.
Therefore, I recommend everyone who wants to learn English to focus mainly on regular practice. Make the best use of the resources that are available to you and keep practising consistently. With dedication and patience, you will gradually improve your English skills.
Thank you to everyone who has read this and followed my journey. I hope my experience and knowledge help you in your own English-learning path."If my journey inspired you, share this article with your friends and leave a comment about your own English learning journey."
. 👉written by -. Jogendra Biswal.
👉Also Read -. Learn English, build confidence & achieve success




.jpeg)




Post a Comment